Monday, January 29, 2007

Adam in London part 1

hello friends, as I will repeat many times this week, this is my new blog, it is fun, it is charming, and it used to be a wonderful dancer. To warn you in advance the only way I could get this to work is to use the youtube quickcapture feature, in short, I look as if i put together a bunch of stills and then just added audio behind them, just because I've gone to a million art museums here doesn't mean I'm trying to be sassy but some of the faces I make really are great and I'm sure you'll laugh, ok any other important notes I will add every week, and if I buy a camera I might even put in a picture or two, enjoy!

6 comments:

Les said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Les said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ Pagan Poop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Les said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

I found your blog! Let's trade links, shall we?

Les said...

e e cummings strikes again but with punctuation do it