Thursday, February 1, 2007

Moustachuary 1


Part of my blog shall also contain the pictorial chronicling of the small but important adventures that my facial hair has. That's right kids, it's moustachuary. For those of you who don't know the male musical community at mary washington has some taboo growing sessions during different months such as: no shave november. To stay true to these brethern I must also sacrafice my dashing good looks to grow what shall most likely be an almost invisible moustache; however, the sacrifice comes around to bite you because my feeble stache will most likely jump out at the viewer upon entering the a three foot radius around my body, then they cough, back away, perhaps wimper, and in worst cases die, ok, well the pictures will be here and they might not show much but remember they probably wouldn't anyway.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I think you should start Mutton Chop May.