Sunday, February 11, 2007

Moustachuary 3


ok, this picture truly represents the disgusting fate that i am forced to live with forever. My facial hair is a failure and i have come to terms with this and shall still continue on with the project because of the devistating consequences it could have to one ross marshall. However, after some meditation on the subject i have found out why my efforts to grow a badass stache are destined to be thwarted, there names are edward and janine holofcener. They are responsible for the cage match that constantly rages in my DNA between the anglo-saxons and the children of isreal. Sides have been drawn in this epic battle and it doesn't take a pediatrician to figure out who has what. Above my waist is almost a barren wasteland with awkward patches of this and that while below i could somehow seem related to a wolverine. My maternal grandfather's crew cut represented the amount of hair that he donated to me through my mother and my father's brother is still one of the hairiest men that i know. Thus, at conception the stage was set for a war with apocalyptic tendencies. This also lead me to pinpoint the reason for my irritable stomach because of the aforementioned front line of my center region. I ask for your continual prayers in this tragic time of my life and in other news another video post will be up when richard holofcener leaves.

No comments: