Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Moustachuary 4


i feel like a parent, my child flunked high school but is starting to show promise in community college, the child being my flavor-saving bastard of a moustache. basically, its just a little soft in the middle but with your donations it may be able to fill out a bit more. the two recatangles that reside on the left and right side of my lips remind me of home and keep all my friends close to my heart. through matt bradshaws facebook picture i have seen naylor's prize winning beard; i will allow for his breaking of procedure (the fact that it is a beard and not a stache) because of the joy that it gives me and its spectacular essence, its "i don't know what". ok well back to the grind...,,,;;;:::

1 comment:

Ryan said...

my stache will crush you.